1) You must pay within 24 hours of commissioning me. If you can’t pay right away, I recommend telling me (I won’t accept your commission until you can pay) or you can wait until you have the opportunity to. Keep in mind I won’t start your commission until you have paid.
2) Please provide me with a CLEAR reference sheet. If you don’t I will try my best to get accurate colours or design details. If you don’t give me a clear reference sheet and I make a mistake on the design or colors it’s not my fault. Like I said, I will try my best to get it right.
3) All commissions are for personal use only. This means that you can NOT sell them in any way, use it for advertising or take credit of the artwork.
4) If you're going to post the artwork for personal use please credit me somewhere with the link to my DeviantArt.
5) If you commission me instead of using your money for something you need like medication or bills, that is NOT on me. You choose how to spend your money, you should have emergency money set aside. Please don’t commission me if you don’t have enough emergency money. You will NOT get a refund in this instance.
in regards to what I'll draw:
-I will draw nudity (not porn though)
-no animals (anthros okay)
-fanart (reference picture required)
-OCs (reference picture required)
-any pose (reference picture required)
-in the case of multiples (interaction is a must)
-I can't draw children (please don't ask)
-I can't draw scenery (please don't ask)pricing:-portrait-300 points -full body-600 points -multiple subjects-additional 350 points each-Full body+portrait-900 points -big flower in background-50 points extra
Next is the examples
Full body + portrait
Please read the rules before requesting commission
I didn't remember to say about the limitations of how many you can ask for. The answer is one at a time. Please no more until your first is finished and submitted.
Note me a detailed description of your commission and I will charge you accordingly.
If you want certain colors, please let me know in your note. Otherwise I will pick them myself. I don't need a color chart, just the names. My medium of choice is crayola colored pencils and a variety of different colored sharpie pens and markers.
Thank you for your cooperation.